Monday, February 1, 2010

New Blog

So tonight as I was posting I decided to update my back ground and in the process I messed up my blog...I know I am one smart cookie! So anywho I have now changed my blog to zachandmegking.blogspot.com so I will be posting on that blog from here on out. Also I lost all of my bloglist so I have to go off of the memory of my computer for all of your blogs so if you notice I don't have your blog added to my list please leave me a comment and I will be sure to get you added again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

Hey Megan I would love to be able to read your blog! I dunno if you will ever get this but.... I bet your cute little boy is getting so big!
weekesfam@live.com

November 26, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home