Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boy or Girl...

There Comes a time when you have to decide...
Boy or Girl- you have got to pick a side.
If it's blue that you're feelin then a vote for "Boy" is a must...
A Boy in the future will mean cars, sports and pockets full of dust!
But if it's a Girl-and that's what your vote will be...
A Barbie-loving, sports playing daddy's girl is what you're gonna see.
Please feel free to play along in our game that's just for fun..
A healthy baby is our main concern- we'll be happy with either one!!
Zach and I will be finding out what our baby is in about 3 weeks
we are just interested in seeing what everyone thinks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Well, I had been feeling blue, but I am going to officially say PINK! {I can see lots of bows and tutu's and ruffles!} It doesn't really matter though, we plan on spoiling this baby ROTTEN! Can't wait for you to find out...this baby needs a present under our tree! :) Love you guys!

November 30, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Zach and Kara Van Beekum said...

I 'm thinking it's going to be a pink baby! But either way your baby is going to be gorgeous!!

November 30, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Drew and Cydney said...

I think it's gonna be a BOY!!! I'm gonna have to go with blue :)

November 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I think you are going to have a boy. Over the past 5 months {since I've had Vicotr 3o of the 35 mom's I have known, have all had boys. Bring on the boys. Congrats again. I can't wait to hear what "IT" will be.

December 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Kelsea said...

I am going to say girl! But either way he/she will be beautiful and you two are going to be amazing parents! That is one lucky kid.

December 3, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. I'm thinking girl. I can just see Zach playing house. And I can see Mike just oooing and ahhing over this little one. ANd dont even get me started with Wendy. We will have to take a number to get to hold this baby. Such a blessed baby to come to such a wonderful mommy and daddy!

December 7, 2009 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Elder Alex Petersen said...

Go team PINK!! Girls are so so much fun!!

December 10, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a boy! They are so much fun!!!

December 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home