Monday, December 14, 2009

Final Countdown

Well the final countdown is finally here...we find out on Monday what this little baby will be-and we are SUPER excited!! According to our poll (you) looks like the pink won and a girl will be our future! I was curious and decided to look in to what some "old wives tales" say about what our baby will be.
So here they go-
-The chinese birth chart takes into consideration your age, and month of conception and it looks like a 22 yr. old who conceived in August can expect a little BOY...
-Since I am carrying my weight out front it's a BOY...
-The hair on my legs doesn't grow faster now than before points to a GIRL...
-My feet are colder than usual (but it is winter) which means BOY...
-Zach hasn't seemed to gain any pregnancy weight for himself which means GIRL...
-I was nasueated all the time but never throwing up during the first 3 months means a BOY...
-My "chest development" has been quite dramatic (as if I needed help in this department) which could only mean GIRL...
-When holding my wedding ring on thread over my belly is circled which means BOY...
-It seems that my cravings are for fruits, orange juice, and chocolate indicate a GIRL...
-While my other cravings of meat and cheese (Burger Bar to be specific) means BOY...
-150's is where this baby's heart was beating at our last check up which means GIRL...
-It looks like a watermellon is growing in my belly which would mean GIRL...
-I have had headaches and lots of them and apparently the cause of this is a BOY...
-Last but not least the most accurate reading of boy or girl is Zach and he says BOY...

There we have it 8 tales say a BOY and 6 tales say a GIRL...I guess we will have to just wait and see what we are going to be blessed with!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Garcia Family said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys! The joys a little one brings to your life is the most amazing thing in the world! I can't wait to know what you are having! I'll hope for a little girl for you since all I seem to have is boys! haha but I love having Xander, although he is total boy he still has a loving sweet side and I think it will be good for him to have a little brother first as long as I get a girl eventually, I'll be happy!:) Our babies will be so close in age, too bad we don't live closer!

December 15, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home