Monday, January 11, 2010

New Class

I absolutely love my primary calling. It is very rewarding for me and I am just the type that loves to teach little ones so it fits perfectly. At the starting of every new year the classes always get mixed up and you get a new class, well as I was sitting in my interview with a member of the presidency she asked me if I liked my class and if I would like to stay? I immediately said that I LOVE my primary kids and would love to be able to teach them again if that was in the plan for my particular calling. Well a few weeks went by and before I knew it the year was over and they had moved me to a new class :( our ward is so big that we actually have 2 classes for the 6 year old age and that was the age I was teaching last year. This year they gave me the other 6 year old class. I am excited to teach this new class as well don't take me wrong but I had started to love those little kids and the comments they would make and how fun primary was to be with them as their teacher. During the first week of the new year and with the new class one of my old kids came over to me and handed this letter.


Isn't this so cute! I loved getting this from Annalynn. I loved how there were times where she would spell words correctly and then on the next page you could see it was a little more difficult for her! I thought it was very nice of her to let me know that she enjoyed having me as a teacher as much as I enjoyed having her in my class. I am certain that with the year a head of me and a new class with new adventures I will grow to love this "new" class of mine as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home