Monday, February 1, 2010

Dinner?

For dinner tonight Zach and I were going to have hamburgers and fries. So Zach called me on his way home and asked if I would get dinner started. I heated up the oven for the fries, got the burgers marinated and then Zach come home warmed up the grill and took the burgers out to get them cooking. I continued in the kitchen and cleaned up a little and pulled the fries out while Zach kept going in and out to check on the meat, one time while he was out there I saw him through the blinds shaking his head and I also heard him say "why does everything I touch go to crap?" I walked out to see what was going on and saw the once 4 separate burgers were now into about 50 pieces! hahaha so here is a picture of what our dinner turned out to be tonight.

So since we had fries already cooked we made a quick drive up to Wendy's and bought ourselves some cheeseburgers. I am pretty sure the home made ones would have been better but I prefer to have my hamburger patty in one piece!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home