Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Movement

So I have started to feel our little one move around!! It is such a neat feeling. I absolutely love it. I have to admit though it was a little strange to fill it at first and when I actually think about the fact that a baby is growing inside of me it is a little strange but then I think of the miracle that is happening in my belly and I fall in love with this feeling. Zach is getting so jealous and it is so cute...he is dying to feel it but I know and I have to keep telling him that it will be a few more weeks if not months before the baby will be big enough to feel his little kicks and punches from the outside. The other day he told me I needed to share the love with him :) and stop rubbing it in his face every time I feel something. But every time I feel something I can't help but to get a smile on my face and get so excited to know that there is a growing baby there. I think that every little movement that I feel helps me lower my guard a little bit and reassures me that things are going ok. I look forward to the times I am able to feel him or her. It has been really hard for me to let myself get attached to this baby with the fear of what happened last time but with every little punch or kick I feel I can't help but to truly fall in love this little one more and more every single day and I know that I am now so attached and can't wait for the next 4 1/2 months to go by so that we can meet this sweet baby. I am excited for the next few weeks to go on so that these little movements that I am feeling become more frequent to the point where I feel it all the time. I can't wait!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bolton said...

I am so happy for you :) Congrats on the pregnancy! Little babies are the best!

December 9, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cool isn't it! just wait until "it" gets real big and kicks your bladder all the time! ha ha love you meg!!

December 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home